No one is able to lead and/or influence others until they are able to manage themselves.
The Self-Awareness and Self-Management Program utilizes the personal half of emotional intelligence to build the skills needed to manage actions, words, demeanor, and attitude correctly in order to have a positive impact. Learn techniques for raising your own emotional quotient (EQ), skills for self-management, resilience, and developing empathy.
• Learn the competencies of emotional intelligence
• Recognize the importance of self-management
• Understand our own emotions and their impact on behavior
• Identify emotional composition and apply tools to move it
• Create personal action plans to implement the skills and competencies learned
• Builds greater levels of resilience, self-esteem, creativity, initiative and confidence
• Creates positive impact on others
• Awareness of personal behaviors and attitude
• Enhances self-regulation and self-control
Understand Personal Behavior
Enhance Resilience and Self-Esteem
Become Aware of Your Emotional Composition
As a set of core skills and competencies, Emotional Intelligence is very important for leadership, customer service, teamwork and organizational success.
Anyone looking to improve resilience, optimism, creativity, flexibility, self-control and self-regulation, this is a great program for you.
All industry types can benefit and find value in the program.
IMPACT is a research based, empirically driven model based on rigorous analysis of what makes individuals and organizations successful. The IMPACT competency framework is based on the expertise and insight from outstanding organizations and thought leaders across many disciplines. » Learn More
SEE online programs are more than videos and convenience. They are about impact, value and retention that exceeds any traditional classroom setting. Our online learners are reporting great results, growing skills and an awesome experience along the way.
Take your career and your results to the next level through our powerful set of online learning tools.
Your time. Your pace. Your success.
SEE Learning Experience: Our clients have reported their online experience with SEE to have greater learning, longer retention of key skills, enjoyment, high impact, user-friendly interface and engaging content. Overall, our customers say that eLearning from SEE works and is a great value.
In today’s working environment we are so busy and it is hard to get all of our team together for the training we need. The time required to create and maintain a healthy and thriving environment just isn’t there for many organizations. Using an online or blended learning approach allows the entire team a full learning experience when the time fits their schedule best and there are less interruptions to productive working hours. This allows learning focus to be at its highest and provides consistent skills that can be utilized by every team member throughout the organization. When an entire team learns the same skills and competencies, it bridges the communication disconnects that often occur and ensures peak performance throughout the team.
Online Corporate Training.
The online corporate market is expected to grow by 13% per year up to 2017. Today, 77% of USA companies offer online corporate training to improve the professional development of their employees.
Earn CEU’s Online or In Person
SEE’s learning programs have passed rigorous academic and professional standards to be able to offer our participants continuing education units and, in some cases, credit hours. Whether you take a program online or in-person you are eligible.
The continuing education units that you need with the convenience of online learning.
Please contact us if your certifying agency is not listed or if you need assistance in applying for these credit hours.
At SEE, we want you to learn and grow.
Our purpose is to inspire you by providing the opportunity to change and transform at your own pace, wherever you are on your learning and career journey. If the will to learn is present, we are committed to making sure the means can be met to fit you and your organization’s needs.
• Volume discounts for multiple certifications from the same organization are offered.
• Blended learning opportunities available (Online and In Person learning).
• Scholarships are available when the need is present but the means are not.
• Alumni discounts and review opportunities for those past customers and clients that have participated in previous online or in-person training.
• We accept major credit cards, corporate checks, purchase orders*, ACH draft.
• Our programs are congruent with GSA Standards.
• SEE, Inc is registered and up to date with SAM.
Please contact us for more information on finding a pricing and payment solution to fit your needs.