What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
Individual team members will also understand how their own personality style and the styles of their team members— based on the Everything DiSC® model—contribute to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
– Makes better, faster decisions
– Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
– Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
– Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
– Creates a competitive advantage
– Is more fun to be on!
Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports.
Assessment: 3 sets of questions—full, computer-adaptive version of Everything DiSC®, team survey, and team culture questions.
Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports.
Participant handouts, take-away cards, and activities.
Research: Podcasts, online resources, and a report.
Get the chance to experience the program first-hand with The Five Behaviors Powered by Everything DiSC® Demo Experience for free!
Here’s how it works:
This hands-on tool lets clients interact with The Five Behaviors profile and see how their DiSC® style is incorporated into the program.
You will receive a personalized sample report, which we can review with you.
Contact us for this exciting opportunity.