Written in an informal and conversational style, the DiSC® Classic 2.0 report offers personalized feedback that helps people understand the strengths and challenges of their behavioral style. In addition, the report teaches individuals about the powerful DiSC model, and it allows them to see how other types of people may have different but equally valid preferences.
Key features of the DiSC Classic 2.0 report include:
1. Personalized analysis of the respondent’s DiSC style.
2. Insight into the respondent’s highest DiSC dimension, motivation, and work habits.
3. Detailed definitions, via the Intensity Index, of terms commonly associated with the respondent.
4. In-depth information about the respondent’s classical pattern.
5. Comprehensive descriptions of each of the four DiSC styles.
6. Overview of all 15 classical patterns.