Building personal skills have long been the hallmark of winning individuals and organizations.
Dealing with Difficult People is the ultimate session to learn how to deal with the caustic, unmotivated, disengaged, arrogant, mean, and just plain difficult humans. Difficult people come in all aspects of professional life. They can be customers, co-workers, or team members. They can even be your boss. The first view in Dealing with Difficult People is to identify the common types and hybrids of difficult people and then move into understanding the motivations and reasons that people become difficult.
1. Recognize the common types and hybrids of difficult people and how to diagnose the underlying issues and motivations of these individuals.
2. Understand the compounding and facilitating role that is played by others and organizations in creating difficult people.
3. Utilize and apply skills to work with and win over difficult people.
4. Develop competencies related to empathy and outreach.
5. Understand that difficult people are present in all situations, even in the healthiest working environments.
Understand Compounding Role
Win Over Difficult People
What customers are saying: