Individual Development through Coaching
Find inspiration, personal motivation, accountability, and potential.
Sessions with a SEE Team coach will provide you with what you need to move beyond what is
holding you back from living your full potential.
Learn new skills and how to apply them. Unlock limited and self-defeating beliefs and behaviors
Although there are thousands of reasons for using a coach, we have found the most common reasons:
- Develop a specific skill set such as leadership or communication.
- Work through a difficult situation or relationship to a successful conclusion.
- Build people based skills for leadership, teamwork, or customer service.
- Seek clearer understanding of themselves and others.
- Develop better relationships with team members, other key stakeholders, and in personal settings.
- Deal successfully with change and overcome obstacles associated with a changing environment.
- Have greater understanding of the best business practices and results.
The most common is really a combination of many things. That’s why we don’t use a script or have a standard protocol.
This is about you and you being successful.
Your time, your commitment, and your hard work will pay off in a very short time span. Our coaching and individual development team pours a lot of dedication into every interaction. There is no cookie cutter solutions or magic templates so we work very hard to make each session unique and valuable to you.
The return you will see is most likely to be found in these areas:
- Improved relationships with team members, peers, and senior executives
- Enhanced engagement with team members
- Productivity, effectiveness, and quality improvement in your group
- Personal efficiency gains
- Empowered team members and less reliance on you
- Better connections through growth in communication
- Self-awareness and understanding improves as does the ability to relate to others
- Quality of life enhancements
Over the years, we have worked with accountants and other financial professionals that put a spreadsheet to work on the return on investment. They have reported back solid ranges of 2 to 1 and up to 5 to 1 returns on the investment they made.
All coaching clients will receive a custom program
tailored to their needs based on their personal goals, budget, and time.
Below are base packages that can help you get started.
Please contact a SEE Team member for more information and to get started.